MANDATORY FITTING/PAPERWORK COMPLETION AND TURN IN ON SATURDAY, NOV 4.
A mandatory paperwork and uniform fitting for those making a team will be on
Saturday, November 4, 2023
11's & 12's 920am-10am FITTING AND PAPERWORK
13's 10am-1030am FITTING AND PAPERWORK
14's 1030am-11am FITTING AND PAPERWORK
15's 11am-1130am FITTING AND PAPERWORK
16's 1130-12 noon FITTING AND PAPERWORK
17's & 18's 12-1230 pm FITTING AND PAPERWORK
COMPLETE #1, 2, 3, & 4 by Nov. 4 FITTING & PAPERWORK
COMPLETE #5 & 6 after meeting by November 6, 2023
+COMPLETE #7 optional items to order--fan t-shirts long sleeve or short sleeve, pullover with DVC Logo, additional spandex, & black player warm-up ordered by November 6.
4 requirements to be completed before Nov. 4 paperwork turn in and fitting:
1. Travel Fee should be paid on-line through paypal before fitting/paperwork turn in.
2. Must bring signed DVC Handbook signature page (player and parent signature). CLICK HERE
3.full player indoor membership paid through sportsengine account and accept Dynamite as your club.
4. Must bring medical form signed by parent and player. Does NOT have to be notarized.
Please click on "4. SRVA MEDICAL RELEASE FORM FOR ALL" TAB TO THE LEFT.
2 Requirements to be completed after meeting by November 6 2023
5. Players will have a uniform fitting on November 4 and will be expected to enter uniform. information on-line by November 6, 2023
6. Must enter Practice T-shirt information on-line by November 6, 2023.
7. (optional) Fan Gear to be ordered by November 6, 2023.
long sleeve t-shirts, short sleeve t-shirts, hoody, and/or pullover with pockets
warm up-black with DVC logo and #
CLICK HERE FOR FAN GEAR ORDER FORM
CLICK HERE FOR WARM UP ORDER FORM
CLICK HERE FOR ADDITIONAL SPANDEX ORDER FORM
Other important information
1. Fees paid to the club are non-refundable except due to a season-ending
injury or illness before the first scheduled tournament has been
2. An athlete will not be allowed to participate in practices or tournaments
until fees are paid in full.
3. All players will practice but making a team does not guarantee playing
time. Players are expected to attend practices and tournaments unless there are extenuating
If you have any questions, you may contact
Coach Heather Minnis at firstname.lastname@example.org (TEXT 615-604-5255).