MANDATORY FITTING/PAPERWORK TURN IN ON SATURDAY, NOV 13.
REQUIREMENTS AND TEAM FITTING & PAPERWORK TURN IN TIMES BELOW (scroll down for 4 requirements to complete by Nov 13):
Dynamite travel team paperwork and uniform fitting November 13, 2021 at Dickson Middle Gym--
7 requirements below:
COMPLETE #1, 2, 3, & 4 by Nov. 13 FITTING & PAPERWORK
121, 131 & 132 team fitting and paperwork 10-11am
141, 142, & 151 team fitting and paperwork 11AM-12pM
161, 162, & 181 team fitting and paperwork 12noon-1pm
COMPLETE #5 & 6 after meeting by November 14, 2021
+COMPLETE #7 optional items to order--fan t-shirts long sleeve or short sleeve, pullover with DVC Logo, additional spandex, & Under Armour black player warm-up ordered by November 14.
4 requirements to be completed before Nov. 13 meeting/brought to meeting
1. Travel Fee should be paid on-line through paypal before fitting/paperwork turn in.
2. Must bring signed DVC Handbook signature page (player and parent signature). CLICK HERE
3.full player indoor membership paid through sportsengine account and accept Dynamite as your club.
4. Must bring medical form signed by parent and player. Does NOT have to be notarized.
Please click on "4. SRVA MEDICAL RELEASE FORM FOR ALL" TAB TO THE LEFT.
2 Requirements to be completed after meeting by November 14, 2021
5. Players will have a uniform fitting on November 13 and will be expected to enter uniform. information on-line by November 14, 2021
6. Must enter Practice T-shirt information on-line by November 14, 2021.
7. (optional) Fan Gear to be ordered by November 14, 2021.
long sleeve t-shirts, short sleeve t-shirts, hoody, and/or pullover with pockets
warm up--Under Armour black with DVC logo and #
CLICK HERE FOR FAN GEAR ORDER FORM
CLICK HERE FOR WARM UP ORDER FORM
CLICK HERE FOR ADDITIONAL SPANDEX ORDER FORM
Other important information
1. Fees paid to the club are non-refundable except due to a season-ending
injury or illness before the first scheduled tournament has been
2. An athlete will not be allowed to participate in practices or tournaments
until fees are paid in full.
3. All players will practice but making a team does not guarantee playing
time. Players are expected to attend practices and tournaments unless there are extenuating
If you have any questions, you may contact
Coach Heather Minnis at firstname.lastname@example.org (TEXT 615-604-5255).