MANDATORY FITTING/MEETING ON THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 7, 2019 at 6 pm at Dickson Middle Library.
Dynamite travel team paperwork for parent(s) and players
8 requirements below:
#1, 2, 3, 4, & 5 by Nov. 7 meeting @ 6pm in Dickson Middle Library
#6, 7, & 8 after meeting by November 10, 2019
+optional items to order--fan t-shirts long sleeve or short sleeve, navy pullover with DVC Logo, additional spandex, & Under Armour black player warm-up ordered by November 10.
5 requirements to be completed before Nov. 7 meeting/brought to meeting
1. Travel Fee should be paid on-line through paypal before the meeting.
2. Print and bring signed copy of waiver for Dickson Athletic Club conditioning.
3. Must bring signed DVC Handbook signature page (player and parent signature). CLICK HERE
4. You must pay for your full membership and bring a copy of your updated membership card. It is not the one you used for tryouts. Go to srva.org. Click on "Ready to Join SRVA?". Follow directions.
5. Must bring medical form signed by parent and player if you haven't already. Does NOT have to be notarized.
3 Requirements to be completed after meeting by November 7, 2019.
6. Players will have a uniform fitting on November 7 and will be expected to enter uniform. information on-line by Sunday, November 10, 2019.
7. Must enter Practice T-shirt information on-line by Sunday, November 10, 2019.
8. (optional) Fan Gear to be ordered by November 10, 2019.
long sleeve t-shirts, short sleeve t-shirts, hoody, and/or pullover with pockets
warm up--Under Armour black with DVC logo and #
CLICK HERE FOR FAN GEAR ORDER FORM
CLICK HERE FOR WARM UP ORDER FORM
CLICK HERE FOR ADDITIONAL SPANDEX ORDER FORM
Other important information
1. Fees paid to the club are non-refundable except due to a season-ending
injury or illness before the first scheduled tournament has been
2. An athlete will not be allowed to participate in practices or tournaments
until fees are paid in full.
3. All players will practice but making a team does not guarantee playing
time. Players are expected to attend practices and tournaments unless there are extenuating
If you have any questions, you may contact
Coach Heather Minnis at firstname.lastname@example.org (cell 615-604-5255).