MANDATORY FITTING/MEETING ON FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 2018 at 6 pm at Dickson Middle Library.
Dynamite travel team paperwork for parent(s) and players
6 requirements below:
#1, 2, 3, & 4 by .Nov 2 meeting @ 6pm in Dickson Middle Library
#5 & 6 after meeting by November 4, 2018
+optional--fan t-shirt order, pullover, & player warm-up ordered by November 4.
4 requirements to be completed before Nov. 2 meeting/brought to meeting
1. Travel Fee should be paid on-line through paypal before the meeting. CLICK HERE
2. Print and bring signed copy of waiver for Dickson Athletic Club conditioning. CLICK HERE
3. Must bring signed DVC Handbook signature page (player and parent signature). CLICK HERE
4. Must bring medical form signed by parent and player. CLICK HERE to go to SRVA and click "Member Registration" and sign-in and print medical form (If you haven't already turned it in).
DOES NOT HAVE TO BE NOTARIZED.
Requirements to be completed after meeting by November 2, 2018
5. Players will have a uniform fitting on November 2nd and will be expected to enter uniform information on-line by Sunday, November 4, 2018. CLICK HERE
6. Must enter contact information on-line by Sunday, November 4, 2018. CLICK HERE
(optional) Fan Gear to be ordered by November 4, 2018.
long sleeve t-shirts, short sleeve t-shirts, hoody, and/or navypullover with pockets
warm up--Under Armour black with DVC logo and #
CLICK HERE FOR FAN GEAR ORDER FORM
CLICK HERE FOR WARM UP ORDER FORM
CLICK HERE FOR ADDITIONAL SPANDEX ORDER FORM
Other important information
1. Fees paid to the club are non-refundable except due to a season-ending
injury or illness before the first scheduled tournament has been
2. An athlete will not be allowed to participate in practices or tournaments
until fees are paid in full.
3. All players will practice but making a team does not guarantee playing
time. Players are expected to attend practices and tournaments unless there are extenuating
If you have any questions, you may contact
Coach Heather Minnis at firstname.lastname@example.org (cell 615-604-5255).